Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sunny Tidbits

Good morning!

I woke up this morning wishing I was back here:
At South Padre Island.

For those of you in Austin; it's about a 5 or 6 hour drive. But...it's totally worth it! 

For a long weekend. 

Or a short weekend. 

This is my favorite time of year to spend a weekend out there too- it's still very warm and the tourists have all gone home.

Perfect!

You should go!

Now, back to work.

- I really don't need another opportunity to shop online, but I like the happy patterns! (Decor8)

 - A little color never hurts: (loving living small)

 - Lavender!!! (This is Glamorous)

 - This was someone's birthday party? (Camille Styles)

 - Woke up singing "Be our Guest" yesterday so this seems appropriate: (Hello Giggles)

 - Really, really want to watch this: (Lainey Gossip)

No comments:

Post a Comment