Thursday, August 6, 2015

Remember me?


Hi there! Remember me? I've been gone for a very long time! Can't believe it's been four year already! I got so busy with life and work that I totally forgot about my little piece of the internet. It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I "discovered" a new favorite blog and started thinking about my own. I realized that I miss writing it, and that there is no reason why I can't start again. So here I am again - a little older and a little wiser (hopefully).


I can't remember everything that happened in the past four years, but I can share with you some of the trips that I've taken and things I've done that still stand out. I think I'll start there and we'll be caught up soon. Hope you like it!

P.S. The site is getting a little face lift, and I had to delete some posts that were missing pictures. I apologize for any messiness and links that don't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment