Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sunny Tidbits

Hi! My posting schedule has been a little off. I've had a busy couple of days! I should be back on track starting tomorrow.... or next week. Sorry for the delay!

Here's some extra credit reading to keep you entertained!

 - Snapshot of Austin: (Free People Blog)

 - Austin Style in a nutshell: (Austin Eavesdropper)

 - I'm doing my hair like this as I type: (m loves m)

 - 10 design essentials: (Camille Styles)

 - I LOVE the big blue lamps and candlesticks: (Decor8)

 - Ready for a beach get-away: (this is glamorous)

 - I don't really watch the Emmy's, but I guess all awards shows are predictable: (Lainey Gossip)

 - The Neverending Story!!! I have a snake necklace that looks just like the pendant in this movie: (Hello Giggles)

 - Golden Snitch Butterbeer Cake Pops; in honor of the last Harry Potter movie! (Amy Bites)

 - Carrot Cake Cookies: (Hungry Meets Healthy)

No comments:

Post a Comment