Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sunny Tidbits

It's Tuesday! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Today I'm going shopping. I need a red dress for a bachelorette party, but red is apparently not the favorite color this season. I'm finding tons of beautiful orange and coral, but no red. Hopefully the Domain will have more options. Wish me luck (and even more luck to my little cousins who are going shopping with me)!

 - This just reminded me that I still need to decorate my apartment: (Decor8)

 - Jewelry! (This is Glamorous)

 - I love wellies! Wish it would rain so I could wear mine: (Because I'm Addicted)

 - Lemon Graham Icebox Cake: (my recipes)

 - 4th of July menu: (What Katie Ate)

 - Curious about Macarons: (I love Baking)

 - Good idea for a future post. Stay tuned!: (Austin Eavesdropper)

 - Summer School reading for adults: (Hello Giggles)

 - A Madonna movie that's actually good? Well, I did like Who's that Girl?: (Lainey Gossip)

 - I write my best work when I meditate, but find it hard not to fall asleep: (Free People Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment