Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sunny Tidbits

Hi Everyone! I hope you're having a great week!

 - I have to do this to my room (Decor8)

 - Something from nature (loving.living.small)

 - Porcelaine china, tea sets and scones... Almost time for the royal wedding! (This is Glamorous)

 - Easter is this weekend! Doesn't this post remind you of that? (Secrets of a Butterfly)

 - Speaking of Easter; here's some Easter food! It's not torrejas, but it works! (Joy the Baker)

 - Packing a lunch is usually either boring or stressful. Here are some ideas that are neither: (The Kitchn)

 - Cute, but I can't pull this off: (m loves m)

- Hate the process of straightening my hair but LOVE having it straight. Maybe this is the answer! (Adored Austin)

 - A good interview with a pretty interesting local artist: (Austin Eavesdropper)

 - I can't believe that the series is almost at an end: (Lainey Gossip)

No comments:

Post a Comment