Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Kid's Day!

I like to include as many holidays and reasons for celebrating in my life as earthly possible. To do that, I find in necessary to celebrate holidays from around the world. 

Today is kid's day in Mexico. Feliz Dia del NiƱo!! Lots of kiddos will be getting gifts and having parties today - rich and poor alike. I'm no longer a kid (big shock there), but I think it's necessary for us to celebrate the kid in all of us. 

So here's what you do:
  1. Go to Eeyore's birthday party; if you're in Austin.
  2. Go to the park, get on the swings, and play
  3. Eat an ice cream cone
  4. Find a coloring book to color! (I love to color; it's so relaxing!)
  5. Play a board game
  6. Do a puzzle
  7. Run outside
  8. Listen to music
  9. Dance
  10. Spend time with a real kid (the fastest way to feel like a kid yourself)
Have fun spending time with your inner child! And, if you have the time, think about the kiddos near you who need someone to spend time with them. Volunteers are always needed at nonprofits; you can help so much! 

Have a lovely Saturday and Happy Kid's Day!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment