Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sunny Tidbits

Happy Tuesday! I feel the need to redeem myself from yesterday's cooking mishap. I need to let you know that I made something that I couldn't possibly mess up: frozen fruit smoothie! It was delicious and kept me satisfied all morning. I'm very proud!

On that note - time to take a look at the blogging world:

 -  I want to do this to my desk area... whenever I buy a desk. (Decor8)

 - This living room and balcony area remind me of my apartment (freshome)

 - A beautiful garden party (Keen and Fitting)

 - Love the fun, quirky style (art & ghosts)

 - I actually really like this dress, without the shoes; the shoes are not good. (gofugyourself)

 - Interesting, but can't really bring myself to wear used clothes (Adored Austin)

 - LOVE the colors (This is Glamorous)

 - When does this movie come out? I want to watch it already! (Laineygossip)

 - Still a little nauseas from my soup fiasco, but this made me hungry (closet cooking)

 - Road Trip! Without the ugly car, of course (misohungry)

No comments:

Post a Comment