Good morning! I hope you're enjoying August. Can you believe that the summer is almost over? I'm always thrilled for fall, but it still seems too sudden! Here are a couple of links to take your mind off the beginning of another month.
- "Do you have a flag?" Really, if you haven't watched Eddie Izzard's Dressed to Kill, you must! (Austin Eavesdropper)
- Ch-ch-ch-changes: (Free People Blog)
- I'm a sucker for mindless action movies so I'll watch Battleship. You couldn't pay me to watch New Year's Eve, though! (Lainey Gossip)
- Jewelry!!! (This is glamorous)
- I don't normally wear watches, but these look so tempting! I fell in love with the ruby watch at the very bottom of the page: (the glamourai)
- In high school, it was the end of the world (or at least your night) if someone wore the safe outfit as you. I remember one of my friends throwing a huge fit, telling off the other girl, and demanding we leave the party so she could go change immediately. Ah, high school... never a dull moment: (Hello Giggles)
- Yes, I still need pictures on my wall: (Camille Styles)
- Pumpkin donuts. Already thinking about fall: (Family Kitchen)
- Red velvet brownies. So unhealthy but yummmm! (Smells like home)
- Since we're already being unhealthy: pretzel cookies with chocolate & peanut butter chips: (Sugar Cooking)
Have a lovely day!