Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sunny Tidbits

 - Fun Fun Fun Fest! Who wouldn't want to go to a festival with that name? Plus, this playlist is pretty awesome! (Austin Eavesdropper)

 - What are your songs? I'll have to think about mine and get back to you: (Hello Giggles)

 - Classic Britney: (Lainey Gossip)

 - It's almost fall!!!! (Camille Styles)

 - Interesting: (Decor8)

 - This makes me want to throw a garden party... if only I had a garden: (this is glamorous)

 - I think my apartment is a little boring in comparison: (the glamourai)

 - Gelato recipe: (Free People)

 - The Dulce de Leche cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory is my favorite! I wonder if this one compares? (becky bakes)

 - Mango Lassi and strawberry-honey yogurt popsicles. Yum! (desserts for breakfast)

No comments:

Post a Comment