Happy Tuesday! Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful mommies in Mexico, and Happy Belated Mother's Day to everyone that celebrated on Sunday! Here are a couple of things to browse while you have your morning coffee.
- From one of my favorite authors to all the great moms: (Paulo Coelho's Blog)
- I need to try this place out, and I really, really, really want a pair of oxfords like these: (Adored Austin)
- The perfect summer buys: (Lainey Gossip)
- These pictures make me want to be more adventurous with my decorating, but I'm not sure I have the talent or the guts: (Decor8)
- A good link to even more good links: (loving.living.small)
- Got the beach on my mind; even when it comes to decorating: (The Decorista)
- Beach Drinks? (Joy the Baker)
- Want to spend the afternoon baking now: (This is Glamorous)
- I need to be healthy and get in summer shape, but this looks sooo good: (Grilled Cheese Social)
- Same goes for this recipe: (smitten kitchen)
In honor of mother's day, I want to share a vintage picture of my mom, way back before I was born - she was gorgeous, no?
She really is the best mom! I only hope that when I have kids I can be as kind and loving as she is always.