Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sunny Tidbits

Happy Tuesday! Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful mommies in Mexico, and Happy Belated Mother's Day to everyone that celebrated on Sunday! Here are a couple of things to browse while you have your morning coffee.

 - From one of my favorite authors to all the great moms: (Paulo Coelho's Blog)

 - I need to try this place out, and I really, really, really want a pair of oxfords like these: (Adored Austin)

 - The perfect summer buys: (Lainey Gossip)

 - These pictures make me want to be more adventurous with my decorating, but I'm not sure I have the talent or the guts: (Decor8)

 - A good link to even more good links: (loving.living.small)

 - Got the beach on my mind; even when it comes to decorating: (The Decorista)

 - Beach Drinks? (Joy the Baker)

 - Want to spend the afternoon baking now: (This is Glamorous)

 - I need to be healthy and get in summer shape, but this looks sooo good: (Grilled Cheese Social)

 - Same goes for this recipe: (smitten kitchen)


In honor of mother's day, I want to share a vintage picture of my mom, way back before I was born - she was gorgeous, no?

She really is the best mom! I only hope that when I have kids I can be as kind and loving as she is always.

No comments:

Post a Comment