Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sunny Tidbits

Good morning! I spent a couple of hours online for you - hope you like what I found!

 - Beautiful turquoise chair. Unfortunately, there are no plans to go to Belgium in the near future: (Decor8)

 - Stone side tables! (Loving.living.small)

 - Kind of wish that I had gone to this event - wine and chocolate, what more could a girl ask for?: (Austin Eavesdropper)

 - Delicious recipes for gifts... or to make for yourself: (the Kitchn)

 - I need to eat more greens, too! Here's a good recipe for salad dressing...and cookies: (Joy the Baker)

 - I think I would dress up in a comfy but super cute dress, and go all out on my hair and makeup. Gotta look great on your last day. You? (Lucky Mag)

 - Ideas for style icons: (This is Glamorous)

 - Great pictures: (m loves m)

 - Sons of Anarchy is one of my favorite shows, and Charlie Hunnam is amazing as Jax! He does look really bad in pictures, but if you haven't watched the series, you really must. It's on FX: (Lainey Gossip)

 - Some deep thought for a Tuesday morning: (Paulo Coelho's blog)

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment