Monday, June 6, 2011

Running around

Good afternoon! I hope you're having a wonderful Monday! How was your weekend? Do anything fun?

I'm running around like crazy today! I drove down to Brownsville this past weekend for a friend's son's baptism and her birthday party. We had a great time, but now, of course, I'm still on weekend time. I'd love a nap, but I just walked through my door about an hour ago. It's time to get to work!

Thankfully, before I left my apartment last Friday, I received a great little package - new shoes!


Cute, huh? I'd been wanting a pair of Tom's for awhile now, and finally talked myself into buying them. They are ridiculously comfortable, and just what I need to get things done today!  Nothing like a new pair of shoes to inspire you.

Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment