Good Morning! Here are a couple of things to enjoy while drinking your morning coffee.
- I've never gotten into thrift store shopping and feel like I'm missing out. It's just that, I'm a little weirded out by wearing stuff that other people have worn before: (Adored Austin)
- Might have to go shopping in the UK: (Decor8)
- Not sure what these are but they look delicious: (this is glamorous)
- Agua de Jamaica - the perfect summer drink: (the Kitch)
- Speaking of perfect for summer... Key Lime Pie Ice Cream: (Good Life Eats)
- Love DIY projects... now I just need to actually do them: (Ruche)
- My living room color palette: (merriment events)
- Rot Rally post! Still can't believe I missed out on all the bikers (Austin Eavesdropper)
- Pablo Neruda: (Paulo Coelho's Blog)
- My new apartment will probably keep me from traveling this year. If it didn't, though, Morocco and Provence might be on my wish-list too: (French by Design)
Have a lovely day!!!