Tuesday, June 14, 2011

sunny Tidbits

Good Morning! Here are a couple of things to enjoy while drinking your morning coffee.

 - I've never gotten into thrift store shopping and feel like I'm missing out. It's just that, I'm a little weirded out by wearing stuff that other people have worn before: (Adored Austin)

 - Might have to go shopping in the UK: (Decor8)

 - Not sure what these are but they look delicious: (this is glamorous)

 - Agua de Jamaica - the perfect summer drink: (the Kitch)

 - Speaking of perfect for summer... Key Lime Pie Ice Cream: (Good Life Eats)

 - Love DIY projects... now I just need to actually do them: (Ruche)

 - My living room color palette: (merriment events)

- Rot Rally post! Still can't believe I missed out on all the bikers (Austin Eavesdropper)

 - Pablo Neruda: (Paulo Coelho's Blog)

 - My new apartment will probably keep me from traveling this year. If it didn't, though, Morocco and Provence might be on my wish-list too: (French by Design)

Have a lovely day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment