Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sunny Tidbits

Good morning! I'm back on track today - already recouped from my lightning trip last weekend. I even had time to read a bunch of blogs for you. Here they are. Enjoy!

 - LOVE horses! So, naturally, love this dress: (Adored Austin)

 - Yellow! (because I'm addicted)

 - Great advice for anyone who wants to be a writer (like me!): (Austin Eavesdropper)

 - DIY Paper Mache Teacups. So cute! (Decor8)

 - Cute ideas for small spaces: (loving.living.small)

 - A little bit classier than my apartment, but might be able to steal some design ideas: (delights by design)

 - I have recently become obsessed with s'mores. Love this party idea! (the Kitchn)

 - I eat like that sometimes too - so bad! (Joy the Baker)

 - Still haven't watched this, but the review sounds great: (Lainey Gossip)

- I haven't gone to a museum in too long. Need to go soon: (this is glamorous)

No comments:

Post a Comment