Happy Tuesday! I'm off to the Austin Zoo & Animal Sanctuary today. Before I do that, though, I thought I'd share some interesting posts from other blogs. Enjoy!
- Glad to know that I'm not the only amateur photographer online now. Also, how great is that lace dress? I would totally wear that! (Adored Austin)
- Sunny art; not my style necessarily, but so happy. Plus, if nothing else, read the title of the post and start singing the song to yourself. I can't get it out of my mind now: (Austin Eavesdropper)
- Decorating trends: (Decor8)
- Tennis, anyone? (this is glamorous)
- A Midsummer Night's Dream was one of my favorite stories when I was younger. I also loved the movie with Christian Bale (Actually. I loved all of Christian Bale's movies. He was my favorite back in the day.): (the glamourai)
- Cherry Apple Whiskey Sour Popsicles: (Bakers Royale)
- This looks healthy: (Taste of Home Recipes)
- Avocado Coconut Ice-Cream. I'm intrigued: (Cherry on a Cake)
- Taking a compliment: (hello giggles)
- Quote: (Free People Blog)
Have a lovely day!