Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sunny Tidbits

Happy Tuesday! I'm off to the Austin Zoo & Animal Sanctuary today. Before I do that, though, I thought I'd share some interesting posts from other blogs. Enjoy!

 - Glad to know that I'm not the only amateur photographer online now. Also, how great is that lace dress? I would totally wear that! (Adored Austin)

 - Sunny art; not my style necessarily, but so happy. Plus, if nothing else, read the title of the post and start singing the song to yourself. I can't get it out of my mind now: (Austin Eavesdropper)

 - Decorating trends: (Decor8)

 - Tennis, anyone? (this is glamorous)

 - A Midsummer Night's Dream was one of my favorite stories when I was younger. I also loved the movie with Christian Bale (Actually. I loved all of Christian Bale's movies. He was my favorite back in the day.): (the glamourai)

 - Cherry Apple Whiskey Sour Popsicles: (Bakers Royale)

 - This looks healthy: (Taste of Home Recipes)

 - Avocado Coconut Ice-Cream. I'm intrigued: (Cherry on a Cake)

 - Taking a compliment: (hello giggles)

 - Quote: (Free People Blog)

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment