Monday, August 17, 2015

The UK - Market day in London

My last complete day in London was my market day.





I started at Borough Market - food, food, food! There were stands with breads, desserts, fried foods, bison burgers, organic juices.....


I was in foodie heaven!

I wasn't as hungry as I needed to be, though, so I left the market and walked over to the Tower of London.


And the London Bridge.


I was already feeling a bit melancholy about about this being my last day in the UK, but returned to Borough Market for lunch and was cheered up by the people watching and delicious food.

After lunch, I took the tube back to my home away from home near Camden Market and walked to Primrose Hill and Regents park. 


Best view in town!


This is where I'd want to live if I moved to London (when I move to London???)


I sat and contemplated the possibility of moving for a long while before rushing to make it to Camden Market .


Camden Market reminded me of being at a market in Mexico City - stalls of clothes, bags, and shoes everywhere!


It was quite busy! And I founds gifts for everyone back home. 

Unfortunately, this was my last evening in London, so I slowly and reluctantly followed the crowds out of the market and back to the flat to pack.


Until next time London!

No comments:

Post a Comment